Khonjin House Ep.4: Fathe Khonjin House Ep.4: Fathe

lol funny could probably make these longer, and you need to limit your audio volume there are too many parts that it is a lttle quiet and then its very fucking loud lol but other this is pretty cool

Best birthday ever Best birthday ever

idk about the randomness it all depends on humor tastes and I personally enjoy a little less randomness but I do like this animation... but, why arent they speaking english?

Mohatoons responds:

Because I'm French that's why I added english subtitles , also this animation was made for the birthday of my friend and he hate Justin bieber and one direction

Gasonics Awful Day Gasonics Awful Day

this is funny but jeez you gotta put a limit on your audio and when sonic screams... dear god R.I.P headphone users... lol

Tic Tac Toe Revenge Tic Tac Toe Revenge

This is a really well made version of a really simple game, I'm guessing that you aren't planning on this game being the thing that the internet knows you for but you should be really proud of this. You got great music, the whole thing is pleasant to look at, the A.I. seems pretty good. This shows a lot of potential and I am really looking forward to what you come up with next!

Get Rid of the Weeds Get Rid of the Weeds

This is a very well put together game, I love the music, sound effects, graphics, its all here but I think that it is lacking creativity. I get that it is a puzzle game, but there was nothing that made me want to keep playing. It just seemed a little boring and I don't mean to downplay this game!! This shows HUGE potential, its just that the concept could be better. You could put in a storyline and upgrades that the player can either unlock or purchase but since we use lawn mowers probably purchase those upgrades. Anyway, thanks for reading and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Din Heated Din Heated

The art itself is pretty good, I don't know how I feel about the music... I am rating this so low because I think that this should've been posted as an animation... lol after seeing that I am a bit confused as to what to say... its... interesting

Doctor Doctor

This was really funny. P.S. I struggle with depression and I in no way shape or form thought that this was making fun of depression, and I'm not a huge fan of people who hear one wrong word and they take it completly out of context and say that they are "Offended". Keep up the good work man!

Far away city Far away city

I agree with thepixelizer, it is supposed to be clam water but the brushstrokes kinda make it look a little too busy, too much like its trying to make waves but not quite getting there which is the kind of activity you would expect water coming from a busy river would be doing.

Beautiful Death 4 Beautiful Death 4

This is awesome, I love the idea to make it a mixed media, I thought this was a legit sketch until I saw the water marks at the bottom. Good job!