All 9 art Reviews

Doctor Doctor

This was really funny. P.S. I struggle with depression and I in no way shape or form thought that this was making fun of depression, and I'm not a huge fan of people who hear one wrong word and they take it completly out of context and say that they are "Offended". Keep up the good work man!

Far away city Far away city

I agree with thepixelizer, it is supposed to be clam water but the brushstrokes kinda make it look a little too busy, too much like its trying to make waves but not quite getting there which is the kind of activity you would expect water coming from a busy river would be doing.

Beautiful Death 4 Beautiful Death 4

This is awesome, I love the idea to make it a mixed media, I thought this was a legit sketch until I saw the water marks at the bottom. Good job!

Rot Don't Stop Rot Don't Stop

Oh, this is awesome the art design reminds me of super jail, with the red back ground and the black and white high detailed(Very busy) subject. looks awesome keep it up!

Mayonaisse Mayonaisse

I LOVE your art design! They would make awesome animation characters!

JJCripps1996 responds:

Thank you! I've always been a fan of animation, I could see my animation style to be a mixture of the fast paced and smear lines of the cartoon Jimmy Two Shoes, with a hint of the Amazing world of Gumball!

The Carnie The Carnie

I agree with redhotrocket you should have cut out the top, although I love the design of this character color scheme is okay but a little wide, other than that this is pretty cool!

ZippyTheWicked responds:

Thanks a bunch, yo!

gross couple gross couple

This is very good, I love the creepy aspect of it

Desperation Desperation

This is very good, now I don't know "The Fifth Element" but I think the only thing that you could do that could capture realism is add some imperfections to her face... aka she looks a little too perfect(And NO I'm not saying anything about how it sets a crazy high standard for women, or anything along those lines) I'm just saying that she would look like a photo if she had imperfections... but honestly thats just my opinion.

kyowell responds:

thank you so much for taking the time to review! :) I did try to add some imperfections in there, but honestly, but the time i was done I had so many layers that it was taking forever just to save her. so I sort of gave up towards the end. what can i say, i get impatient and bored. LOL

Gathering Gathering

This is very well done, I love the color scheme and the spacing of the designs so there is very little to no unused space on this piece which was somehow reassuring of the craftsmanship of this piece. This deserves HIGH PRAISE!!!!

AKS9 responds:

thanks DakRe for the kind review :)