Tic Tac Toe Revenge Tic Tac Toe Revenge

This is a really well made version of a really simple game, I'm guessing that you aren't planning on this game being the thing that the internet knows you for but you should be really proud of this. You got great music, the whole thing is pleasant to look at, the A.I. seems pretty good. This shows a lot of potential and I am really looking forward to what you come up with next!

Get Rid of the Weeds Get Rid of the Weeds

This is a very well put together game, I love the music, sound effects, graphics, its all here but I think that it is lacking creativity. I get that it is a puzzle game, but there was nothing that made me want to keep playing. It just seemed a little boring and I don't mean to downplay this game!! This shows HUGE potential, its just that the concept could be better. You could put in a storyline and upgrades that the player can either unlock or purchase but since we use lawn mowers probably purchase those upgrades. Anyway, thanks for reading and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Din Heated Din Heated

The art itself is pretty good, I don't know how I feel about the music... I am rating this so low because I think that this should've been posted as an animation... lol after seeing that I am a bit confused as to what to say... its... interesting

Arctic Avalanche Arctic Avalanche

Yes, its cute and the idea is cute and the music is awesome for the theme, but I just don't see a whole lot of motivation to keep on playing plus once you figure out that you can just charge up to max and just let it go whenever you need to react without very serious consequences the game gets very boring very fast. Maybe try adding obstacles in the air, powerups that will make you go faster, maybe a reason for collecting these coins, then you could have a great game. I'm excited to see what you come up with in the future!

Adversity Weapon Pack Adversity Weapon Pack

This is super cool, I love the fact that you can tell that you put your hard work and a lot of effort into making this pack and the fact that you let people use this for free is just super amazing to me. If I was an animator or even a game maker I would be jumping all over this!!! Just shows how awesome of a community newgrounds has.

xWILKINx responds:

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the kind words! :-)

Pong Clasic Pong Clasic

I think for the finished project you should add some awesome background music(which you're really going to need because this game isn't a original idea.) Make the movement of the player faster and to compensate for the loss of difficulty you should make the ball movement speed increase when every time it is successfully hit by a tiny bit. Also I think you should add a menu to start the game, work on the graphics because they are pretty basic.

Boy. Boy.

I really like the idea, idk if you meant to do this or if im just giving you extra credit but it kinda gave me the vibe of like making the player question why we even play games in the first place, are we just fasicnated with just collecting coins and what happens when we can no longer play. are we trapped to our own mind and what we can come up with? just a blank screen with no rhyme or reason to continue but we have become so spoiled that we demand or games to big explosions and anything and everything to be in these games while we collected our coins... If it is... this is some fine work, but the problem is this could also be just a quick excuse to make a game and troll people... Im conflicted... lol

Captured by the Vortex Captured by the Vortex

This was a pretty decent idea, kinda original, the sounds and music pretty good, I like the varity you have here. The only thing that I would say that really needs improving is the graphics because they are very important in a piece like this... other than that its looking pretty good and im looking forward to seeing you improve.

bichuck responds:

Thanks, next time I'll do one scene but smoother:)

Nerve Endings : The Game Nerve Endings : The Game

Honestly this game just looks like a quick excuse to put some music you got that you enjoyed onto an actual project, I thought the sound effect that happens when you step on an enemy was funny. Ummmm lets see, the player slides too much, game was too short, maybe don't put the denny's logo in the upper right hand logo even though its kinda funny. Jumping wasn't very responsive nor was shooting, maybe be more creative with the enemies design even though they are funny icons you should be creating funny icons yourself not just reusing wayy to old jokes. idk there is a lot wrong with this if you really want your music in a game you should start asking around.

Beware of Baby Cow! Beware of Baby Cow!

Ok for real I thought this was going to be like a jump scare thing and I was very patient I waited about five min. And still nothing, I clicked all over the screen and still nothing so either A: this is a complete waste of my time or B: the timer for the jump scare is waaayyyyy to long. either way this is getting blam'd