Khonjin House Ep.4: Fathe Khonjin House Ep.4: Fathe

lol funny could probably make these longer, and you need to limit your audio volume there are too many parts that it is a lttle quiet and then its very fucking loud lol but other this is pretty cool

Best birthday ever Best birthday ever

idk about the randomness it all depends on humor tastes and I personally enjoy a little less randomness but I do like this animation... but, why arent they speaking english?

Mohatoons responds:

Because I'm French that's why I added english subtitles , also this animation was made for the birthday of my friend and he hate Justin bieber and one direction

Gasonics Awful Day Gasonics Awful Day

this is funny but jeez you gotta put a limit on your audio and when sonic screams... dear god R.I.P headphone users... lol

Real Big Earth Real Big Earth

Oh this is really funny and well written, I like it!

Cute Robot Speedpaint! Cute Robot Speedpaint!

I enjoyed this, the camera stayed steady the entire time, drawing in the end looked awesome, I like that you looked up the binary for your friends birthday thats pretty nice, most would just write happy birthday! I liked the music too and Im glad to see you gave credit to the band. I think next time though you should have started the movie with the drawing not just add color and shading and outlines and all that good stuff to a drawing that is already done, I think people would grow a better connection with the piece if they watched the whole thing grow into the grand end product you know? Anyway keep up the awesome drawing!

XtremePanda responds:

Thanks for the review! All of my speed paints actually start out with the finished drawing mainly because it takes me a long time to draw and I start over a lot so, it would be rather awkward to film.

Game Grumps: Diddly Feet Game Grumps: Diddly Feet

This is awesome I love GG and I was thinking to myself that that part would be great a great animation, although I wish you would have used more of the of the audio of that part but I can understand the feeling to pump this out before it becomes old material. Awesome job.

Mad-mas Mad-mas

I like your art style, even though its not orginal, I like it, you should try to do more, like add more enimies! I like how creative this kill was. Keep working on it!

My New Girlfriend (2015) My New Girlfriend (2015)

I thought it was kinda funny, but I saw it coming a mile away, and then as soon as he say "She's a cougar" my fears were confirmed. You have the poteintal to do soo much as an animatior dont waste it on not coming up with good jokes. Also, whatever blurring effect you have going on, it isn't really working out, not with your art style.

LSanimation responds:

Thanks man, yeah I feel like I've learned a lot from this one and I'm gonna work harder on the jokes and on the animation itself. This was one of those "had to get it out of my system" things :D

Joke - Chauder Shorts Joke - Chauder Shorts

This is pretty good, I like the animation style you got going on here. Keep up the good work!

Chauder responds:

Thanks! I will :)

Justin Bieber Sucks! Justin Bieber Sucks!

This shows soo much potiental for being a funny seires actually. I just have a few problems with it, You need and I mean NEED to figure out your audio, it also needs to be equalized, or at the very least just make it louder, it was very hard to hear anything plus the voice actors sound like they were trying to be quite while they were recording. Also I'm sorry to say this but I don't think a lot of the humor in the animation were at all funny... but maybe im just too old (18 lol) But yet despite all of this there was something in the animation that made me want to watch more... honestly I think that if you could write some funnier jokes, create more characters, add an actual setting (like this is the town of moopolis) this could go places.